Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Custom Organization Planner | Fort Myers Portrait Photographer


I recently decided that I needed more organization in my business, specifically with time management and planning. Once I decided what I needed to better manage, I spotted an idea on a creative blog that I follow, Infarrantly Creative, and she had blogged about the idea of creating a custom planner. So, I did.





Supplies Needed:

-52 Sheets of Printable Planner (JPEG --- PSD)
-12 Sheets of Blank Calendar (JPEG --- PSD)
-2 Pieces of Chipboard for front and back cover (You can get this here)
-2 Decorative Printed Sheets for front and back cover (Design your own!)
-1 Piece of Chipboard for the tear off pad
-1 File folder
-Pen loop (Optional)
-Flip loop (Optional)
-Sprial Binding service
-Tear Off pad (glue) service
-Elmer's Spray Adhesive (You can get this here)


1. I used the PSD files above to custom design my planner to ME.
My sections include: Megan Mondays Blog Post, Photo Shoots, Marketing, Misc. P52 (photo project), To do list, and ideas.





2. I added a fun background with my branding colors to the blank planner and the blank calendar files!
You can find some fun and free backgrounds here!


3. I printed out my own calendars and weekly planners at home. I printed out my front and back cover on smooth paper at home, as well. Cut down your calendars on the sides to the outline of the calendar.





4. I used Elmer's spray adhesive to glue my front and back cover paper to chipboard and then cut them down to size.
You can find Elmer's spray adhesive here!




5. Next, I used Staples to bind my chipboard front and back covers and 52 weekly planners together and took my one piece of chipboard and 12 calendar sheets to Kinkos to glue my calendar tear off pad together.



6. Use the spray adhesive to glue the file folder to the inside of the front cover of your planner so that it opens up from the inside out.





7. Then I use the spray adhesive to glue the tear off pad to the front of the file folder, and added a loop to the inside of the file folder for easy opening.





8. Lastly, I added my pen loop and Wala!



Happy planning!


Xoxo,



Comments
9 Responses to “
Custom Organization Planner | Fort Myers Portrait Photographer
  1. nice work! happy planning!

  2. Love this!! How creative, and so nice to have it branded with your look.
    I'm all about organizing and spring cleaning right now, and while I don't think I'll be taking on this project, it is getting me motivated!

  3. You know, this totally rocks! It must be just me, but even with my iPhones, iPads, and everything synching with everything else, I still like to have an old-fashioned hard copy of my things to reference. You may have inspired me to create something new. Very cool!

    Steve Lewis
    www.stevelewisphotos.com

  4. Very creative. I should get a bit more organized.

  5. Love this! I def need to do something like this!

    Thank you for this post.

  6. Dawn says:

    Great idea...I just may have to make one of these!

  7. Very Nice! We all could use ideas on how to stay more organized.

Megan Quigley. Powered by Blogger.