Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What to Wear Wednesdays | Summer Heat & MAXI Dresses


Living in Florida during the summer time can make for such HOT sessions! And I don't mean "Ow ow! It's getting hot in here!" Oh, no. I mean 95 degrees or higher, shooting/modeling in the hot sun. It's so important to plan the outfits for your session with the weather and temperature in mind.

MAXI dresses are a great type of sundress that allows for airflow on these hot summer session days! Throw on some machining jewelry and sandals or heels that allow for breathing room for a cooler session!


Summer Heat & Maxi Dresses



Happy styling!

Comments
8 Responses to “What to Wear Wednesdays | Summer Heat & MAXI Dresses”
  1. amanda says:

    These are all great dress choices! I just love the second. And I love the way you've accessorized them :)

  2. These outfits are SO cute! Perfect for those really hot days!

  3. I always look forward to your what to wear wednesdays, they are always so good

  4. Ally says:

    Love these outfits!

  5. Audrey says:

    These are so cute! The one on the far right is my favorite.

  6. Oh I LOVE maxi dresses! I wish I were a tiny bit taller though. I always feel so stumpy in a maxi dress with flats!

  7. Anonymous says:

    This is great! Thank you!

Megan Quigley. Powered by Blogger.