Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Megan Mondays | Graduation Card Binder


For my awesome seniors who just completed graduation!

First, congratulations! I am so proud of each of you and so grateful to have been a part of your journey during your senior year. By now you have received most, if not all of your "Congratulations" cards with those hefty checks inside! ;)  After banking those checks, if you're like me, you want to file those special cards away as keepsakes! So, here's a fun way to save those cards, while still being able to easily view each of them!


First, purchase "index card/book rings" of the size you would like.
I used two, medium-sized rings for my "card keepsake binder"


Next, you will take each of your cards, and punch two holes in each, all in the same places (top and bottom).




Next, feed the index card ring through the holes.




And there you have it! Your own graduation card keepsake binder!
(Mine was made for all of my engagement congrats cards!)





Xoxo,



Comments
24 Responses to “Megan Mondays | Graduation Card Binder”
  1. Jessica says:

    Love this idea! I did this, this year with our Christmas cards, but Love the idea for graduation cards as well!

  2. Fun idea! Now if you could post some fun way to keep my kids art projects, that would be even better!

    Steve Lewis
    www.stevelewisphotos.com

  3. Shannon says:

    Nice tip! This would be good for any occasion! Im thinking baby showers!

  4. Audrey says:

    Love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

  5. This is actually a great idea. I'm going to do this for my daughter...

  6. Megan! What a wonderful idea and not just for those congratulatory cards for seniors either. I am stealing your fabulous idea and thank you!

  7. Nicole Suddeth says:

    That is such a good idea! I wish I would have thought of that for my kids first birthdays as well!

  8. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

  9. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

  10. What a great idea I wan to do this with all my girls birthday cards and holiday cards! Thanks for the idea!

  11. Great idea. Thanks for sharing!

  12. Maggie says:

    Super cute idea! You could use it for so many occasions. Thanks for sharing!

  13. Great idea Thank you so much for sharing!

  14. Great idea Thank you so much for sharing!

  15. amanda says:

    Super cute! I need to start doing this with all my son's birthday cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

  16. Thank you for this idea. By the way. I love your use of natural light. Great work!

  17. Thank you for the idea. By the way, I like your use of natural light. Great work!

  18. Morgan, this is a great idea and after reading through the other comments, I can see that you have turned on a light bulb for many of us! Oh, the things we can do!!

Megan Quigley. Powered by Blogger.