Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Megan Mondays | Encouragement


Sometimes I feel like we just need a little encouragement. Our society today strives on making sure oneself is taken care of, but what about everybody else? What happened to "The Good Samaritan"? I feel that it is so important to yes, take care of oneself, but to also extend a loving hand to others, at times.


So here is a little encouragement for all of my fellow photographers, clients, friends, and family. Here is my helping hand for you today...






"There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend."
-Katharine Butler Hathaway



Xoxo,



Comments
16 Responses to “Megan Mondays | Encouragement”
  1. Kayla Illies says:

    Love it!!!

  2. Brian says:

    great words. never give up on your dreams

  3. Cristin Emrick says:

    Perfect pick me up quote for a crazy Monday!

  4. Great quote! And I agree whole heartedly :)

  5. amanda says:

    wonderful words of inspiration. :)

    And I had to tell you, I just adore all the images in your header!

  6. Thank you for the encouragement!!

  7. I love this Megan. It's so true.

  8. This is so true Megan! Thank you.

  9. tiffany says:

    Simply perfect! I will try to remember these words.

  10. Nicole Suddeth says:

    Love it!!

  11. There's never enough encouragement out there!

  12. Such an awesome quote! Thanks for sharing! :)

  13. Love it! and perfect timing too

Megan Quigley. Powered by Blogger.