Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What to Wear Wednesdays - Coordinating Shoes | Fort Myers Senior Photographer

When planning outfits for your session, there are so many different aspects to consider when coordinating! One of the most important being shoes! Shoes can add so much to an outfit! Choose shoes that you are confident will provide comfort and style!

If you just can't decide, bring along several pairs of shoes to create a different look by simply changing out your shoes! A pair of shoes can completely change your look-take a look below!

 I always tell my clients, most importantly, be you!



Coordinating Shoes



Comments
11 Responses to “What to Wear Wednesdays - Coordinating Shoes | Fort Myers Senior Photographer”
  1. Jessica says:

    So cute and I love how each pair of shoes totally changes the outfit!

  2. Audrey says:

    Shoes make a photo shoot so fun! Great idea.

  3. Ahhhh I LOVE shoes. This is a great what to wear!

  4. myla says:

    Love this outfit idea! :)

  5. So I am not much of a show person, so I really enjoyed this post because I was surprised to see how much a pair of shoes can change an outfit!

  6. Love the pink boots!!

  7. Kim says:

    Love this - especially the yellow shoes!

  8. Anonymous says:

    I love how much each pair of shoes completely changes the look of the outfit!

  9. Great collection ! Love the shoes

  10. Great collection ! Love the shoes

Megan Quigley. Powered by Blogger.