Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What to Wear Wednesdays| Photographer Edition

I always struggle with what to wear to portrait sessions! I want to be comfortable for moving up and down to get "the shot" while still upholding a certain professionalism! I have put together a couple of outfits below that I think would be great to wear to any portrait session! 
With the summer heat quickly approaching, choose a tank top or short sleeved top along with a pair of shorts or capris. Also add a cute pair of sandals that will allow for breathing room and comfortability while hopping up and down throughout a session!


Don't forget to carry your camera in style, too! I've included a Kelly Moore Bag below, but there are tons of other great stylish camera bag shops, as well!


What to Wear | Photographer Edition





Comments
12 Responses to “What to Wear Wednesdays| Photographer Edition”
  1. Great ideas for styling a photo session! I love the variety available today...

  2. Thanks for the suggestions and the visual Megan.

  3. Cute ideas! I always try to wear something comfortable and still stylishly me while shooting. I'd LOVE a Kelly Moore bag though. ;)

  4. Great suggestions! I struggle with this dilemma a lot. lol

  5. I love that this is something photogs can wear. I always have a hard time figuring out what to wear myself.

  6. Maggie says:

    Great ideas for outfits photographers could wear during upcoming warm weather sessions! Thanks for sharing!

  7. Lori says:

    Like everyone else, I always wonder what to wear to shoot a session. I love these ideas! I so wish I had a stylish bag too! It's on my list for sure!

  8. Such cute outfits, for a session or just out and about!

  9. Such a cute combination Megan! I love reading your blog!!! :)

  10. Such great combinations! I love your blog Megan you are so helpful!

  11. Karilyn says:

    I've been eyeing some sandals like that lately! I need some pretty flats for weddings.

  12. Can I get for everyday, just for me?

Megan Quigley. Powered by Blogger.