Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Megan Mondays - Creative Framing | Fort Myers Photographer


I am always up for a fun and simple, yet creative idea for displaying photos in my home. Lately, I've been searching for new ways to put mason jars to use and thought it would be a great idea to use a mason jar as a home made, vintage frame!


Choose your favorite photo (I chose my favorite picture of my grandpa before he passed away and a shot of my fiancé that totally gets me!), have it printed, cut it down to size, and slip it inside! You could even add ribbon around the top to add a nice touch or keep it simple!






Happy Framing!


Comments
11 Responses to “Megan Mondays - Creative Framing | Fort Myers Photographer”
  1. Stephenie says:

    What a unique idea! Love it!

  2. Ohhhhhh my goodness. That cowboy hat is your fiance?? Love that shot! I'd have it framed too ;)

  3. lrquig says:

    I love it! Pop would be so proud! Did you send this to Nan, too?

  4. Lori says:

    That is seriously cool! Must pin onto Pinterest!

  5. Very Cute! It would be fun to print on a vellum paper and place a battery operated tea candle behind it too!

  6. Megan, this is a wonderfully unique idea! How great!

  7. Stacee T. says:

    What a fun idea! Love it!! :)

  8. Megan says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  9. Anonymous says:

    What a unique idea!! I'm so going to do this! Thanks for sharing!

  10. Maggie says:

    Mason jars are all the rage right now. What a great idea!

Megan Quigley. Powered by Blogger.