Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stylized Sessions | Florida Portrait Photographer

Now offering stylized/themed sessions at MKP!


Ever wanted the chance to dress up styled in the era you know you were meant for?
Or have you ever wanted to play out your favorite movie?

Now is your chance!

Sign up for a stylized session with MKP during 2012!

Only accepting a limited number of stylized/themed sessions during 2012.
*normal pricing applies*




I look forward to receiving your application and hearing your ideas!!






Xoxo,
Megan




Comments
7 Responses to “
Stylized Sessions | Florida Portrait Photographer
  1. Brian says:

    great shot and concept

  2. Stylized themes = awesome! What a fantastic idea, love it. :-)

  3. Oh pick me, pick me! If I were closer I would LOVE to do this. It's such a cute idea and the way you describe it really draws people in! (At least it did for me =)

  4. I would love to do this! :) wish I was closer That photo is so cute with the milkshake...

  5. Bonnie says:

    Neat idea!! I'm sure it will be a popular one. Have fun with it!!

Megan Quigley. Powered by Blogger.